Workout: Gym circuit training
I have been doing a couple bodyrock.tv workouts over the last several days, but today I decided that after I took an exam on campus, I'd make use of the gym. BEST IDEA, EVER. Since it's summer break for most of us students, and it was pretty early anyway, there was no one in the gym. It was awesome.
Wanna know how to make a workout fly by?
Do a .5 mile jog at a comfortable speed
then 50 seconds of an arm machine,
50 seconds of a leg machine.
50 seconds of an abdominal machine,
and then go back to the treadmill for another .5 mile but at a pace 30 seconds faster than the first half.
Then do the rounds of the machines again, but use different machines for each body area.
Do three rounds altogether in about 30 minutes. My last half mile run on the treadmill was a 6:30 pace! CRAZY.
My workout was quick & efficient. Boom, baby. What more could a crazy mom/college student want with many other responsibilities to tend to?

No comments:
Post a Comment