Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'M COMING BACK.

Man, I've been so busy. And crazy things have happened like my all-time favorite fitness guru coming out of the closet, *ahem* Jillian Michaels. I kinda knew it was gonna happen, anyway.  I finally finished my crazy adventure of doing 5 credits in 3 weeks, while maintaining my normal life of motherhood & girlfriend. June 1st (tomorrow) I'm back in action. I'm still taking other summer courses though, but they aren't nearly as demanding as the 3 week ones were. I have to get back on track with exercising. I have been eating fine, but I miss sweating, feeling toned, and my lower resting heart rate. I'm not going to jump back into long-distance running just yet, but I'll run 5 miles and under along with strength training in preparation for my beach vacation over labor day. That's right, I've got a new deadline that isn't a race day this time. It's strictly a date that I want to be confident in my bikini. So shallow, I know. August 29th is when we leave for vacation. But seriously, getting fit only feels good and is healthy. Who wants to stand in front of their closet for 20 minutes trying to find an outfit that hides feeling/being fat? I'm excited to get started. So, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment