Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, June 1, 2012

2 miles.

Workout: 2.02 miles 17:13
I went dying running. Yep, I barely made it two miles. Everything hurt. Cramps, my chest had that heavy-burning feeling, my head was throbbing, the whole nine. Oh, PS. I haven't run outside since my half marathon. Hard to believe that in just one month, I lost my 13.1 mile tolerance. Note to self - don't take a "break" from running. Time to get back into business. I do feel good for pushing through my pain. Game on.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I feel like I lose my running ability if I skip more than two days, but you're definitely better at running than I am.

    ReplyDelete