Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Workout: 4.25 miles/39:44 

I was kinda sore from yesterday's run, but since it's NATIONAL RUNNING DAY, I felt obligated. Obviously, if today was National Cupcake Day, it'd be simple to find a way to get one in my mouth. Once I got a couple miles in, I was thankful I made the effort to run. I am thankful for running, actually. When I run, I literally find peace of mind in everything I'm facing that day. If I'm frustrated, going for a run really helps me think and put things into perspective. Life's too short to get upset over small, dumb things. And to be honest, some things don't look "small & dumb" until after a run. Strange how endorphins can play with our feelings. 

Go for a run today! You'll never regret doing it. Unless you fell & broke something, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment