Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, June 8, 2012

sculpted

Workout: 1 hour body sculpt class

Yesterday, I decided to go on campus early for class & check out a body sculpt fitness class. Best decision in awhile. It was such a tough workout! We did somewhere around 300+ squats and lunges, arm workouts, ab work, and back. We literally worked every muscle in our bodies. I haven't been this sore in awhile. It hurts to sneeze, it hurts to bring this cup of coffee to my mouth, and it hurts to walk. I have been dying for this type of soreness all week! 
"Body Sculpt = A one-hour cardiovascular strength-training class designed to make you lean and defined providing a results-oriented whole body workout. Build and sculpt muscles, strengthen your core, improve your strength and flexibility while burning fat and calories by using just one set of 5 lb. dumbbells, one 12 lb body bar, a yoga mat, and an aerobics step.You will gain strength, balance, flexibility and endurance while focusing on total body health. Also helps to prevent the development of osteoporosis while firing up your metabolism, helping you to lose weight and inches." 
I will be making it to these fitness classes on the weeks Emmi isn't here this summer, something to look forward to during the tough week, right? I'm so weird.
Do you see me? Ha. In between changing songs.
Time to do some laundry, cleaning, tanning, grocery shopping, and then picking up my little E!

No comments:

Post a Comment