Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, December 12, 2011

My injury is back. Whatever tendon or ligament that is behind my right knee is evil. It's conspiring against me and my efforts to run, I promise. Ugh. It's getting better again...but that doesn't mean it won't be back after tomorrow's run either. Yes, I'm running tomorrow.

On another note, I made some bangin' spaghetti. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef, instant calorie/fat saver. I cut up tons of veggies and put them into the sauce, and I used whole wheat noodles. Mmmm'mmm. I adored that meal. Using spaghetti squash instead of noodles is a fun and super healthy switch up, too.

They say abs are made in the kitchen...and I wouldn't mind these babies right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment