Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Workout: 5.2 miles/45mins 54secs.
I think I prefer running in cold weather versus warm weather. Today was so fantastic. I was planning to only go 4 miles today, but I couldn't help myself, I had a ton of energy! I was a bit chilly walking to my trail, but once I started running, I was so comfortable. I realized I can dress with many layers & strip as I go. That sounds weird, but you know....everything can tie around my waist! When it's hot outside, you can only strip so far down. Unless I was in Spain, participating in their naked runs....
As if that wouldn't be awkward or anything. Back to my point, I love running in the cold. I even included a nice, huge hill into my run today. I thought it'd kill me, but I survived. Actually...the song "Survivor" by Destiny's Child literally came on as I was running up it. My iphone's shuffle knows what's up! I'm so excited to be running. It's really becoming a fun hobby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment