Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, December 23, 2011

Not a slacker.

Woah, it's the holidays, isn't it? I'm so busy! Haha. Not too busy to workout, although a bit too busy to just sit at my laptop and blog. I need to figure out how to blog from my cell phone in times like this. Let's see...a quick catchup. 

Wednesday-WORKOUT:  DVD with Jillian Michaels. Worked up a good sweat & did some strength training, too. 

Friday- WORKOUT: 4.9 miles/49 mins 47secs. Today was a hilly run, so I'll feel it in my legs tomorrow. A good sore, though. Of course!

My running/working out is definitely supporting my eating plan as of lately. Around the holidays, it's super difficult to pass up such delicious baked goods & dinners. Duh. So, I'll be lucky if I maintain my weight over the next several days. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment