Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Workout: 6.5 miles/57ms & 3s.

I haven't blogged in a couple days now. I injured myself after my run on Thursday and got disappointed in my body. I think my pace was too fast or something. I just hobbled a bit and took a couple days off. Today my knee felt fine, though! I'm now sippin' on my chocolate milk & so happy to have pushed myself over 6 miles! Next Saturday is the first 7 mile'er. I hope I can do it. I'm so sick of never getting to 7 miles because something happens like an injury or wisdom teeth crap.












No comments:

Post a Comment