Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Workout: 6.37 miles/60 mins.

Now, before you start thinking I'm like, awesome or something...I have a confession. A bingefest occurred over the last 24 hours. I ate SO many dang christmas sugar cookies, a couple pieces of pizza, and then cooked some pancakes today for breakfast. Did I feel guilty? ABSOLUTELY. But did I enjoy it? EVERY BITE.

I knew I had to go pound the pavement for as long as possible today to even erase an inch of the food guilt. Haha. I had so much energy once I got to my trail. It is true, sometimes the hardest step for a runner is the first one out the door. Once I got started though, I just wanted to run & run. I even ended on running up a hill once I got almost 6 miles in. It felt so good to kill that run, even after all the crap I ate. Boom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment