Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, December 19, 2011

WORKOUT: 5 miles/44mins 6 secs. (Recovery Run)

So far this month, I've run 48.21 miles. I'd love to hit 65 miles this month. My record in a month is 55.31, back in October. I had a good run today, even though I really had to do it when I didn't wanna. Once I got out there though, my body took over & the endorphins went crazy. Gotta love that natural high!

Favorite low-calorie snacks of the moment:
98% Fat Free Kettle Korn [Smart Pop Popcorn] & 20 calorie Hot Cocoa packets with fat free whip cream. Mmm.










1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are so incredibly motivating! I've had to set some things to the side until after the holidays because Travis has been working a lot of overtime. But I am going to get back into it after the holidays--and Olivia starts pre-K on Jan 17th, so I'll even be able to kick it up a notch or two once she starts. :)

    ReplyDelete