Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, December 26, 2011

WORKOUT: 7.75 mi/1 hr & 13 mins.

Lots of hills today makes for a slow pace. I figure once I run on my normal flat trail, after incorporating these hilly runs, I'll be just flying! :) Hills are good for the buns, too.

I cant believe how easy it was to engulf the entire Christmas table. Everything was so tasty & so addicting. "I will have just one cookie." Psh, that one cookie was coated with some addictive ingredient or something because 8 cookies later & I still wanted more. Ha! Thank God the holidays aren't often.

No comments:

Post a Comment