Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Rainy day today....wahh. So, I did a DVD instead. Tomorrow is supposed to be a better day, although still rainy. I'm gonna have to just time my run well, I guess.

The half marathon is exactly 20 weeks away. I still have plenty of time to bring up my mileage at a comfortable pace. Next Saturday = my first attempt at 7 miles straight. Ahh! This Saturday will be just a refresher on the 6 mile'r since I've been working back up after the recovery week off.

Dinner was so yummy tonight! I did another recipe off of www.skinnytaste.com. I LOVE her site. So many great meals slimmed down! :) 

I'm off to study for the Praxis test. Blahhh!
















No comments:

Post a Comment