Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, April 13, 2012

A few of my favorite things:

WORKOUT: Get Hot Cardio Workout on Bodyrock.Tv

Some of my favorite things right now: 
Avocados - strange, I didn't like them (except in guacamole) until a couple weeks ago. 
Handstands & Headstands - I'm really working on the strength and balance for these. I want to hold one for 30 seconds straight, at least. 
Yoga - not the "real" yoga, just doing my own poses and trying to be more flexible. I think if I did a yoga workout, I'd actually love it. 
Running Hills. I really love running hills. I really do.
Luna Bars - Simply delicious. I only treat myself to them because a) They are pricey and b) I can only have one on a day I have ran over 10 miles straight. I reward myself with food, like a dog. That's really bad. 
That feeling after the first 5 minutes of working out - You know, that feeling when your body finally gives up fighting you and gives into the great feeling of pushing yourself, hard. 
Blackberry preserve jam - Such an amazing change-up from my normal Strawberry preserve one.
Going to bed knowing I worked out & ate well - Not easy these days, but today's another good day & it's time to go to bed now. 

Sweat it up tomorrow! 

2 comments: