Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I workout.

Workout: 4.0 miles in 31:10 & a .5 cool down for a total of 4.5 in 36:00.

I've been kinda MIA since my sister was in town and we all went on a family camping trip. <Insert crappy food eaten here> But, I went hiking with this cutie... 

Oh, I finally ran out of my "bad" Peanut Butter and Jelly, so I picked up my first purchase of "Natural" Peanut Butter and Jelly. My sandwich was heavenly today. Seriously. I can't wait for tomorrow's, haha. 

I went running in my school's gym today for the 2nd time this semester. Haha. I call the treadmill the dreadmill. It really is that. Running in the same spot that long is just terrible. There were so many girls in there that looked like they were ready to go to prom or something. Oh, you got your hair down and your make up layered on? ...You're gonna get a great work out. 

Oh, well. I got my workout in and I worked out hard. If you look ready for prom after you work out, you have done it wrong. 

This Thursday I'm going to my half marathon expo with a couple runner friends & then Saturday is the big day!! AHHHHHH.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite people at the gym are DEFINITELY the beauty queens: hair, make-up, spray tan, belly shirt, booty shorts. The only good thing about it is they're so busy looking at themselves that they don't notice how awful I look lol

    ReplyDelete