Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WORKOUT: 6.08 miles/50:07. 

Happy. Happy. Happy. My sister is coming to town tomorrow & I haven' seen her since June. I'm so happy today's run worked out. It looked like it could rain any second, literally. My first race (5K) is this weekend with my sister...I'm excited. Part of me wants to run it as fast as I can because there is a money prize to the fastest woman and man...but part of me wants to just enjoy it, too. We'll see. 

So for my half-marathon race day photo, as I'm crossing the finish line, I plan on looking this good: 
"The Ridiculously Photogenic Man."       

Emmalyn fell asleep on today's run, with only 1 mile left of the 6. Silly girl. 
Happiness = Sleep, right?
I'm so happy to have a good week of eating behind me for Weighnesday tomorrow. :) Happiness is everywhere today. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment