Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

a beautifull dayyy

Workout: 15 minutes of bodyrock & 2 mile run.
Challenge:  21.25/100 miles.

Seriously? I can be super productive and have a great day all by almost 3pm? Not gonna lie, I had to practically pry myself out of my nice warm bed and force myself to get started on a workout. Once I got into it, I was glad I did though. I love the new bodyrock host, Hayley. She's got an amazing body smile. Today is going great -I have drank 48/65 ounces of water, had 2 healthy meals, worked out twice, went to Emmalyn's gymboree class, met a new friend with a son Em's age, made plans for tomorrow to hang out, went to the park, and went running.I must try this again tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment