Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, August 13, 2012

just a quick one...

Workout: Yoga (yesterday) and a bodyrock today.

Just a quick post because I gotta shower real quick and pack some food for the Kelly Clarkson concert on the lawn tonight. Since Em didn't wanna nap at her normal time, I'm now down to 1 hour to get a lot done. Work up a sweat today! Today, I'm not going to let my appetite negate my workouts. Guilty. 

Off I Go! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment