Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chocolate Bomb

Workout: 4 miles. 
 Challenge: 12.75/100 miles. 
Wanna know how my daughter got chocolate-ified and how I nearly ran naked?
We went out in 88 degree weather to run 4 miles. Mini M&M's + Mini Emmi hands = a chocolate bomb of disaster. I obviously put no forethought into that. I also nearly ran naked today. If naked was appropriate, I would have given in. I went in shorts (it had to be hot if that happens) and I pulled my shirt up the entire time. I feel "ok" running with my shirt up/off when Em is there. I feel like people think, "oh, she had a baby. she can have some jiggle jangle around the tummy."

Wanna know how to incorporate some sprints into your run? Don't shave your legs. Seriously. I hadn't shaved my legs in a couple days (hush!) & every time I was passing someone, I would speed the heck up in hopes my legs would be a blur. I'm just super fast like that. And unrealistic.

I have high mileage plans for this weekend. Ready? 
Friday = 5-6 miles. Saturday = 6-7 miles. Sunday =4-5 miles. 
I got thiiiiiisss....

No comments:

Post a Comment