Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, July 30, 2012

A bucket list

Workout: 2 mile hilly run & 18 minutes of bodyrock.
Challenge: 8.75/100 miles. 

I'm putting such a huge dent on my mile debt, don'tcha think? ... 

I had a horrendous weekend of food. It was all tasty, but I'm paying for it now. I did a 2'a'day workout today, and I'm contemplating getting a short run in tonight. I would really like to get 4 miles of running in today, if possible. If not, it won't be the end of the world. 

I have a running bucket list set-up. Basically, besides running an annual half marathon, I have: A full marathon. A zombie run. A tough mudder. A relay race with friends. Run on the beach. Sometime in my life, sometime. 

In just a few short weeks, this will be me crossing off one of my bucket list items: 
Getting in a run on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment