Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, July 14, 2012

blogi-what-ees?

Workout: 12:30 blogilates summer sweat fest video/4 minutes of burpees/jump lunges/mountain climbers and a 1 mile run. 

Phew! Good day of exercising! Not gonna lie, sometimes the best workouts follow an "unhealthy" meal choice. I had CHINESE for dinner yesterday. <insert calories, fats, carbs, and sodium here> I haven't had it since December, but man...it was just amazing. So this morning, I woke up knowing I had to bust my butt. I ventured onto a new workout site. It was such a nice change of pace, and the trainer is such a cutesy little thing. I still love bodyrock workouts, but it's important to flop around (what?) so you don't ever get bored with your workouts. After doing the same workout (running, swimming, same workout DVD, etc) 6 times, you NEED to change it up because your body will get used to whatever you're doing and not give the same results as it originally did. True story. So blogilates has a ton of cool videos/tips. Check it out!

I ran in puddles today! It has been storming all morning, so the second there was an open window of no rain/lightening, I jetted out! 
wet shoes & getting my strong legs back!

No comments:

Post a Comment