Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, July 27, 2012

As long as you love me

Workout: Ran 6.75 miles
Challenge: 6.75/100 miles

Man, I haven't run much more than 4 miles at one time since my half marathon months ago. That was intense. I got up early & hit the road before it was over 75 degrees, that helped tremendously. No energy bites, no caffeine. Just me & my music. I also drove to the flat area of the trails instead of the hills. Brilliance. 

New favorite running song: "As long as you love me" -The Biebs. Yeah, I've had bieber fever for years, nothing new. Check it out.

Tomorrow may or may not include a run. I'll see how I'm feeling in the morning. I do have 2 finals this weekend...

This ran through my head this AM as I ran for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment