Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Moves like Jagger

Workout: 12 minutes of bodyrock.tv & 90 seconds of ab work.

So happy to have another workout done. It was filled with insane moves that really got my muscles shakin'. I'm feeling much better after my run yesterday & my workout today. BTW, thanks for all the encouragement from my last post. You guys are awesome. :) Oh, my run went ok. I lost the key to Justin's truck for 10 minutes (I must not have slipped it in my key pocket very well...) and then after only 1.25 miles of running, it got super windy and lightening-ish. Not my thing. So, I sprinted to the truck and called it a day. Any distance covered is better than none. Time to shower & work on my some homework before Em gets up! Toodles :)

1 comment: