Workout: 30 minutes of blogilates videos.
So, I've learned something new recently. My coffee creamer (has TONS of crap in it and is flammable?! what?!), my sugar, my salt, my milk (although mainly skim) are all "bad." I've read to stay away from the "white devils" and go for brown. So, I'm trying almond milk instead of my skim milk/creamer, natural cane sugar, sea salt, etc. I've ate whole wheat bread, whole wheat noodles, and brown rice for years..but never knew about the rest. Oh, and I switched to EVOO instead of just olive oil.
I'm feeling good with my working out, water intake, and eating. I've gotten back on the myfitnesspal calorie counter. I realized that finishing Emmalyn's cereal, crackers, chocolate milk, etc was adding up. Sure, it was a few bites here & there, but my body was keeping track of each calorie for sure.

Ugggghhh...I do that finishing my baby's food thing too! I should probably stop lol but usually it's only when he's eating oatmeal or cottage cheese. Good for you doing the food switch! Sometimes it's so hard when you've been eating a certain way for a while. You'll love the switch because whole grains are always the best way to go...they keep you from getting that awful "wheat gut" that so many Americans have!
ReplyDelete