Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My gym,

Workout: 12 minutes of bodyrock. 

How awesome is it to workout in your living room in a sports bra and underwear? SUPER AWESOME. I just got a phenomenal workout for free all while little E is sound asleep for a nap. I can't get enough of bodyrock. Well, I can after the 12 minutes a day, since by then my muscles are shaking and I'm profusely sweating. Try it out. Today I did, this workout. It's a killer! I'm off to shower before Em is up...toodles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment