Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sweat & Hills.

Workout: 1.34 miles in 13:24. 

Because I temporarily (well, for like 5 hours) misplaced my car keys, we had to do a run in the neighborhood in order to get a run in, shower, and bring little E to my mom's before heading to class. When there are hills involved, in my opinion, the amount of time it takes you doesn't matter. Our new neighborhood has so many hills, it's craycray. Here's yesterday's graph -
See those huge DIPS?! 


My legs are a bit sore from doing THOSE hills with a 25 lb baby in the stroller. 
Here's our "after" video: 

Today is scheduled for a bodyrock workout. Yay! I hope you all are getting your workouts in. It might suck before they start, but during & after sure feel good. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the hills!

    Also, don't stress about the time off. (I meant to comment on your earlier post, but was sans internet all weekend). You're a mom, a student, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister... etc. etc. You get the idea. :-)

    You probably needed that mental break. And now you're refreshed, motivated and ready to kick some asphalt again. So welcome back!

    :: Larissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larissa, thank you so much!! I LOVE reading your blog. You write so well! :)

      Delete