Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

99

Workout: 2.12 mile hilly run in 19:46 in 99 degree weather.

Going for a run - great idea. Going at 1pm in central TN - not the best idea. An open window of time presented itself,, so I took it.  I survived & am surely grateful to be in my home with A/C. Since I moved, I now live near a trail with lots of hills. I love it. Hill training burns a lot more calories, and my legs will make Carrie Underwood jealous. 
Watch out, Carrie.
On today's run, I ran beside a golf course. After having no choice but to strip down to my sport's bra (I still had shorts on, chill. haha) I saw water. Everywhere. The golf course turned on their sprinklers. I think it was God, actually. So I ran through them...that golf course must have surveillance because after I ran through  2, they instantly cut off. Jerks. I was thinking, "would you rather a passed out runner or a few footprints in your grass?" Anyway, I finished the run. Dear 8lbs, I hope you're enjoying your death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment