Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good dayy

Workout: Pilates (AM) and 3.04 mile run (PM) 
Challenge: 32.30/100 miles 

Today was my first great day of both eating well and exercising in a lonnngg time. That always feels good going to bed like that. My friend and I have a competition going on about who can "hit their goals" by October 18th, 2012. I guess I'm a pretty competitive person because competitions really motivate me. I'm planning to finish my 2nd half marathon faster than my 1st. I'm going to be doing more "tempo runs" and "hill repeats" than I did last time, along with really making my long runs count. It's hard to believe that almost a year ago exactly I started this blog. I'm proud that I haven't given up on running, it's been my thing that's helped me through a lot of tough times, and has revealed a lot about my character that I did not know. Not to mention, when I eat right, it's a pretty good body shaper. Haha! 
Nice 80 degree weather with a chance of gnats all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment