Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, August 18, 2012

hit me baby one more time

Workout: 6.75 mile run 
Challenge: 43.05/100 miles 

Oh, baby, baby. How was I supposed to know? THAT RUNNING WITH THE 90'S POP SONGS WAS THE BEST IDEA EVER?! Song after song brought a new memory from when I was just a young one, dancing to *Nysnc's jams and thinking about my first crush, Andrew Spellmen. Ha! Good times. And a good run. 

 I miss being a kid. Back before Britney went crazy, before One Direction was the top boy band, when playing outside all day was my exercise, before Nicki Minaj existed, when calorie counting was something only my mom did, before life got stressful. 

And back when this was 'OK' to wear in public:  
Actually, I don't miss this...

Oh, to be 8 years old again... 

PS. What direction does 5 gay guys walk? One Direction... (ha! kidding) #sorrynotsorry

No comments:

Post a Comment