Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

go away, lazy.

Workout: 20 hill sprints (10:00 minutes).

I am 23 years old & I still don't know every detail about myself. I had a revelation today. If I don't workout in the early morning hours, I have a really bad day food/water intake/workout wise. I graze all day like a cow, which is putting it nicely because cows don't eat fig newtons and tons of pb&j sandwiches. Or they shouldn't.
You can gain weight eating too much of the healthy stuff too, apparently. Unless you have a freakishly high metabolism, and if you do, I hate you please don't tell me. I've never been a gal that can just eat whatever and not really workout. If I have any hopes of maintaining, I have to work out/eat right. If I want to lose, I have to starve myself and sacrifice a furry kitten. Kidding. That's not funny, but really. I have to watch my calorie/fat/protein/carb intake like a freak and work my butt off daily in workouts. 
So here's to tomorrow. Preparation is important, obviously. I have my meals planned out for tomorrow, and I am GOING to work out before Em wakes up for the day. And if I'm doing REALLY good, we will go for a 2-3 mile jog before naptime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment