Workout: 12 minute intense bodyrock video.
I had this genius idea that after I completed a bodyrock workout, I'd do another one back-to-back. Well, that idea happened BEFORE I attempted this one. (Inappropriate workout title, but appropriate workout). My entire body still feels like jello and "heavy" 6 hours later. That's intense. No, I didn't do 2 workouts today like I planned to. Don't judge me.
So the Tough Mudder is coming to Nashville May 2013. That's a month after my 2nd half. With everything being super pricey to register for, I'm thinking I'll go sell an organ or two ask for race registrations for Christmas or something. I'd love to do the color run in October here as well, but again, no tengo mucho dinero.
Tomorrow is a "run" day. Let's hope for great weather, a cooperative 20 month old, & tons of easy peasy miles. :)

Don't you hate how everything costs an arm and a leg nowadays?! It drives me nuts!! I almost did the color run in Boston last month... but I found out I was pregnant and didn't think I should start training myself for my first race at this point, haha. I seriously want to do a color run sometime soon, though!
ReplyDeleteI almost did the color run here and then opted to do the mud run instead. I don't know if you have living social (it's like groupon), but usually right before a 5k race they will post a half price or cheaper deal and you can snag the 5k's for around $25 or less! If you don't have it just go to their website, sign up, and put outdoor activities in your favorites. I plan to do the tough mudder here next year if I'm not pregnant!
ReplyDeleteHaha, good idea Alayna! Never can be too safe when preggers! Adrienne, I'm totally checking into that now, thank you! When are you planning for round 2 of pregnancy? How exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteWell I told myself that I wasn't going to have round 2 of pregos until I can get a 4 pack, buuutttt I'm not actually sure if that is realistic (wait it is realistic). I don't know if I have the will power to get a four pack. So maybe sometime between this Dec and next April....
ReplyDelete