Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm up before the sun this AM to go run 10-11 miles today with my running group downtown. I feel so dedicated right now...I just tried a whole wheat bagel with peanut butter & bananas for breakfast. I'm trying to make sure I find the best fuel before the race in a few weeks. <insert 1.2 million butterflies here>

I saw the hunger games last night! We got there super early, thinking there'd be a rush, but the theater room was empty. I hadn't worked out & saw a bunch of stairs in the theater, so I did what any excited hunger game fan/half marathon trainer would do - I ran up and down all of the stairs 5 times. Yep, it was glorious. I need to run the stadium stairs or something because my legs are so sore today from just 5 times. Magical. I finished before anyone came in wanting to find a seat, thank God. I snuck in my own bag of popped popcorn, too. So much healthier & so cheap. :) 

Time to go run. For today's run, I'm Katniss being chased by the "wildfire." 
I'm gonna try, Haymitch, but I am running downtown...


No comments:

Post a Comment