Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, March 26, 2012

WORKOUT: 4 miles/32:56
Another run with Emmalyn in the books. Pushing her while running is more of a workout for my arms than legs, probably. My arms are still trembly (that may or may not be a real word, just go with it) but my legs feel fine. I love how she makes everyone smile & wave at her as we pass by. She's awesome. :) I just registered for my first 5K. It's the Saturday before my first half marathon, which is totes fine since I'll be "tapering" that week anyway. My sister will be in town from NY & she will do it with me. 
New favorite running song - "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber. Stop judging me. Right now. I'm also watching "Gossip Girl" for the first time on Netflix. No shame in my game. 

Except I'd never wear those creepy "shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment