Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WARNING: VENT POST.
My neck is still broken. Ok, obviously not broken, but it's hindering me. Do you know how much you use your neck? Probably not. You don't really until it hurts to use it, then you realize you use it to drive, to help carry your child, to brush your hair, etc. Everything pulls on the neck muscle, and probably running will bother it too, but it's better today & I have to get a run in. I'm feeling so gross & I'm running 8 miles this Saturday with my group. Time to suck it up (and in, at this point) to go run with Emmalyn.
I haven't weighed myself in months...but I'm definitely feeling the extra "I'm in school, so I eat late when studying & snack on crap" feeling. Ugh. Probably 3 pounds back, but that's 3 pounds to slow me down in my running & make me feel like 200lbs. Weird, right? Girl problems. 
My half is coming, NEXT MONTH. And summer is coming, THE MONTH AFTER THAT. No more slacking off or injuries! 
This girl irritates me.... even though she was drawn by someone...and it says exactly what I'm struggling with at the moment.

Time to get serious, again. Again. Again. At least I know everyone has an up & down love affair with exercise/healthy eating. Time to love it, again. Time to enjoy it, again. Time to....go run.

No comments:

Post a Comment