Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, March 31, 2012

WORKOUT: 10.35 miles/1:25 

It feels good to have my long day over with, especially when it was downtown. The traffic was intense at times, but I didn't get run over. And I didn't get lost too badly....ok, I got lost a bit. I made up my own directions practically. Take a look....
Left: How my run should have looked... Right: Mine.
 Just call me the human GPS. I'm that awesome. Not.

There was a 5K/10K going on, so I joined in for a little while since their race was along a street from my directions. Just because they are doing a race doesn't mean they own the roads, right? Right. It was so cool to feel like I was racing the others around me. For free. 

 Time to go be a productive college student....unfortunately, running & blogging won't pay my bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment