Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, March 5, 2012

WORKOUT: Nothing today. Absolutely nothing.

Ugh. I somehow pulled a  muscle in my neck while sleeping. Apparently I practice some vicious wrestling in my sleep or something.Who does that? So now, no bodyrock today or running. I hope I'm over this by tomorrow. If not, I'm trading in my body for a new one. How about that?!
          I bet this grandma's neck isn't hurting her...
Take a photo of me with my leg propped on the weight shelf.

Ok, no. If I'm trading in I want an upgrade. 
ABsolutely.
Much better. K, thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment