Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Workout: 2.78 miles/23:44s.
Barely have time for anything today other than mom duty, homework, and then going to class tonight. Didn't have much time to even run, thus the puny 2.78 mile run. Taking 14 credits this semester is stressing me out, already. I have got to be a great time manager this semester if I want to do everything I want to do with success.
Time to believe in myself - my multi-tasking, mothering, half marathon training, potentially over-committing self. Here goes.

2 comments: