Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Workout: 9.0 miles/1 hr & 23 minutes.
Yesssssss, 9 miles. So excited & proud. I'm sipping on my delicious muscle milk right now, enjoying this endorphin high. I carboloaded at CiCi's pizza last night while at my brother's 7th birthday dinner. So delicious & so helpful for today's run.
I did get a bit upset during my run today & chewed out a biker. Not my proudest moment, but c'mon....why sit on your bike, on the side of a running/biking trail, and SMOKE YOUR CIGARETTE as runners & bikers are working out?!?! As I ran by him, I spoke my mind & of course the self righteous, selfish man couldn't be more proud of his decision. Ugh! Loser.

Anyways, I'm off to shower & register for my half marathon!! Finally!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah, 9 miles!! That is awesome! I bet that endorphin high was incredible! And good for you speaking your mind to that inconsiderate jerk. It might not have been a proud moment, but I'm sure he needed to hear it! That just isn't right of him at all.

    ReplyDelete