Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, January 27, 2012

WORKOUT: 6 miles 48:53s. & yesterday was a DVD workout. 

I'm slowly getting back on track with my good eating habits. You know, not eating after 8pm, reaching for veggies/fruits more than other snacks, and drinking only 1 cup of coffee a day. It's hard to do this now. Stressful situations makes me hungry. Some people say their stressful days make them not hungry. Not this woman. When I study, I want to munch. When I'm back from a 3 hour night class, 4x a week, I want a cup of coffee to drink while I work on homework each night. I am enjoying this week much better than last, though. I'm finding a good routine with everything I've committed to. Tomorrow is the 1st runner's meeting at noon. I'm really excited for that. :) 

















1 comment: