Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Monday, January 2, 2012

WORKOUT: 4 miles/35 mins & 5 secs. Freezing cold!!! So cold my eyes were watering. I looked like I was crying. I passed a man today, and as I was trying to pass him, It looked like he kept speeding up his pace. Finally.... as I am getting around him, he yelled out, "you're making me look bad! Come back." haha!! Every day each run is different. I gotta get new shoes soon. Friday I'm gonna go to the New Balance store & figure out what to do. Here's me...cold & ready to run my easy day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. Each day gets me more excited about starting myself!

    ReplyDelete