Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

WORKOUT: 5.06 miles/42 mins & 43s.
 Went for a 5 mile run yesterday. Felt SO good. Going for a long run tomorrow. 8? 9? 10 miles? Who knows. But I'm gonna just ruuuuuun. Next Saturday is the first meeting with some girls on campus who want to train together for the half marathon in April. A certified trainer is going to be leading the group. I'm a bit excited, to say the least. Meet new friends, meet people who love to run, AND get to run at the same time. WINNING. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment