Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WORKOUT: 4.0 miles/32 minutes & 06 seconds. 
Today's run was intended to be a "speed run." Gosh, those aren't easy. At one point, I was running a 7:56 mile! That didn't last long because I got a vicious cramp that would not just pass. So, I took a breather for 10 seconds and slowed down my pace. That worked, but I didn't like having to slow down. At least I'm getting faster. I suppose training and losing weight helps with the speed work. :) 

Yesterday was my first class at the university. I've got 4 others also. Somehow I've got to juggle many things in my life...it's going to be a real challenge finding making time for my runs. I can't lose sight of my goals after all this time just because school started...right? I hope not. 

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it...juggling everything. It has to be hard for you. I am currently juggling student teaching, the boyfriend, the family, and running and I don't have a little princess like yours to steal all of my free time : ) I know you can do it though!

    ReplyDelete