Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

WORKOUT: 9+ miles in ???
My smartrunner app failed me. By my own mileage tracking with the mile markers, I went over 9 miles. Oh well, my race day won't care what my app says, it'll only care about what my body says that day. :) this photo I'm including was of me using a portopotty. Didn't wanna, but after 6 miles in, I couldn't stop the urge to pee all over myself haha!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...funny you mentioned the port-a-potty. I was going to ask you how you go that long without stopping to pee. I know I would lose it on those long runs.

    ReplyDelete