Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

161 days left.

1st race day for me = April 28th, 2012, which is 23 weeks away. It's a realistic date for me considering my training schedule. The Rock'n'Roll Marathon series is hitting up Nashville, so obviously I can't miss this opportunity. I'm slightly concerned though...my life is going to get even more busy here soon...


Potential difficulties:
Motherhood
School 
Winter

Oh, well. "Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." Boom. Eat it, negative nancy.

S/N: Kenpo X disappointed me today. Too long, not enough sweating, and Tony Horton's personality is so annoying dorky. Blehh. 
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they are supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

No comments:

Post a Comment