Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Don't quit.

"Focus on how far you've come, not how far you have to go."

So, this post is all about how far I've come. :)

Let's see, last month I ran a total of 51 miles. That's right, 5-1. The month before I had ran 25 miles. I doubled my mileage! Goal for November: 75 or more! :)

I haven't weighed in lately, but inches mean more to me than pounds. Actually, several of my jeans no longer fit. Bitter-sweet. I don't have the money to get more, and some of the ones I had were pretty cute. Santa??? Haha. 

I am feeling pretty good, honestly. I wanna tone up more. Crap, this is about where I'm at now...haha, ok, I'm getting closer to my goals. I'm at 5 miles now...and my 1st goal is to run 13.1 miles. Yes, a half-marathon. 2nd goal would be a tough mudder. Yay!

Gotta keep workin' on my fitness because mentally, physically, and emotionally, I'm feeling AWESOME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment