Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I've been such a bum while recovering. All I've been able to do is sleep, eat, and go on pinterest's website a thousand times & wish I had the skill to make such cute things. This body of mine was made to run not to be creative. I learned that when I tried to make a turkey out of oreos, icing, & candies on thanksgiving. Only 2 days left until my week off is complete & I hit the ground running!

No comments:

Post a Comment