Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gotta keep going!

Yay! I passed the 5 mile mark. 5.25 miles, to be exact. :) I did it in 49 mins & 50 secs. Getting better!! 

Maybe I'll be marathon ready by next November?! Speaking of marathons, the NYC marathon was today. So cool. One day. One. Day.

Here's me today, about 3 miles in.... 



Gotta keep it up! I love this:

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with your will and determination!! I have never been a runner. I would love to do it but my body says otherwise. Keep up the great work! You are such an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete