Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Friday, November 18, 2011

Did just a 3 mile run yesterday. Easy Peasy. Didn't wanna push myself too hard...I haven't gotten much sleep for two nights now because of my sweet, teething baby. And Saturday I have a 6 mile'er scheduled.

I got extremely spoiled. One of my runner friends got me 2 pair of New Balance shorts, several packages of different natural energy supplements, a special water bottle that is designed for runners, a runner's hat, and some special snacks for running long distances like pretzels (because of the salt), oats & honey bars, and some mint gum. Liz has been a runner for years, I try to suck all of her knowledge on running every time we talk. I feel like Ursula when she sucked out Ariel's voice. Totally acceptable in this situation though.
I love this, but I like it better with this edit. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment