Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

So yesterday was a day of rest and shopping! 
Here are my precious items...all for under $30.00. :) 
Compression tights, long sleeve shirt, & GU energy gel.
 Obviously, I didn't go all super pro with the under armour or nike brands...but whatever, I'll buy that nicer stuff later when I'm awesome at running. No, when I'm super rich. That's when.

Time to go & complete my "DVD Thursday" workout. Yes, busy day means late workout. Whatever, no excuses! Gotta get it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment