Disclaimer: Becoming a runner will change you. You will become happier, mentally stronger, less stressed, more confident, more courageous, physically stronger, etc. You will get high from the endorphin rush. You can and will become addicted to it. You will lose weight. You will end up loving the freedom of running. I will not be held responsible for this. And no, I am not a personal trainer and/or a nutritionist. All my "knowledge" is just my own personal experience. Discretion is advised. ;)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

unless you puke, faint, or die...KEEP GOING!!

Today was a very rainy & chilly day. What am I going to do when I no longer have my pretty 60 degree weather days?  I need better clothes to stay warm (and/or dry?!), and a way to protect my gadgets while running outside in crappy weather. Time to research.

On another note, I'm declaring all Thursdays as a DVD day. I just got a kick butt workout from another Jillian Michael's DVD. Not even gonna lie, this "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" workout was even tougher than the P90x Plyometrics one. Seriously. My heart rate was jacked up the ENTIRE time, and my muscles are still trembling. I loved the burn!This is just more confirmation that in order to get my body where I want it, I HAVE to incorporate strength training into my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment